Thursday, June 16, 2011

More about Compassion Farm, Lantzville, BC, Canada




I wrote your MLA regarding this situation. See my comments.

www.leonardkrog-mla.ca
Fill in the form to the left. A valid e-mail address is required. Press the Send button when finished. We will contact you as quickly as possible.

52 minutes ago ·  ·  · 

  • You like this.

    • Chris J. Slater Hello Mr. Leonard Krog, MLA, Nanaimo, Opposition Critic For The Attorney General

      Although not technically a constituent of yours, I know you share an office with my MP Jean Crowder. This matter does however concern a constituent of yours who lives in Lantzville and in my opinion is being denied due process by the Mayor and majority of Council and he is also not being heard by the Regional District of Nanaimo. These matters I believe more correctly fall under Provincial jurisdiction. I am of course referring to Mr. Dirk Becker of Compassion Farm (Protect Urban Agriculture, Save Compassion Farm...on Facebook) and the ongoing "complaint" lodged by 1 neighbour about Mr. Becker's attempt to grow and sell the organic foods he is growing on his 2.5 Acre parcel. Please do whatever you can to stop what is being done by the Lantzville Administration in defiance of the wishes of many of his fellow British Columbians and all Canadians. We need more organic, locally grown foods. I believe Mr. Becker should receive our gratitude and thanks, not condemnation and threats of legal action in this matter.

      Thank you.
      Chris J Slater
      Ladysmith

      51 minutes ago · 

    • Chris J. Slater Leonard Krog, MLA, Nanaimo

      Opposition Critic For The Attorney General

      Home
      Your MLA
      Outreach
      Legislature
      Contact Leonard
      Offices
      Constituency Map
      Services
      June 2011
      Thank You For Your Comment

      Thank you for sending me your comments. This page acknowledges that it was sent to me and that I should receive it very soon. Be assured that I will read it.

      Although I make a point of reading all the messages sent to me, I regret that I may not able to respond to all of them personally. However, if your message requires it one of my assistants will be in touch with you soon.

      Please continue reveiwing my site by selecting one of the options in the leftmost column.

      45 minutes ago · 

    • Chris J. Slater Come on people, let's kick this up to a higher authority than Lantzville and the RDN. For you who have already written Dirk Becker's MLA, thank you. For those of you who haven't, why not. This is a "tempest in a teapot" that should have never been pursued by Mayor Colin Haime and council of Lantzville. They think they can do anything to those who live in their boundaries. But we have the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms on our side. Let's take it to a new level? Please, write on behalf of YOUR food security.
      37 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment